It takes great vision and determination to run a community blood bank, just ask Houchin Community Blood Bank, President and CEO, Greg Gallion.
Greg isn’t alone in the oversight of Houchin Community Blood Bank; Medical/Technical Director, Shawn Shambaugh M.D. of Comprehensive Blood and Cancer Center is instrumental in ensuring that Houchin’s processes, procedures, and equipment are held to the highest standards.
Board Members Include:
- Chairman of the Board: Joseph C. Engel, Engel & Company, Inc.
- Vice President: Donald M. Camp Jr., Western Power Products
- Secretary/Treasurer: Jerry Beckwith, Log Cabin Florist
- Director: Ken Jones, Coastal Netting
- Director: Greg Williams, M.D., South Valley Vein Center
- Director: Steven Chen, M.D., Premier Family Health Care
- Director: Shawn Shambaugh, M.D., Comprehensive Blood and Cancer Center