We are accepting applications for:
- PART-TIME – STORAGE AND DISTRIBUTION PROCESSOR
Position requires flexible hours primarily evenings/nights, some
mornings and weekends. Candidates must have the ability to follow
complex instructions, possess good customer skills, good oral and
written communication skills, a working knowledge of computer
systems and applications and have attention to detail. High school
diploma or GED and a clean driving record are required.
- PART-TIME TELERECRUITER
Telerecruiters remind donors when they are eligible to donate again with a goal of scheduling appointments for their next donation. Must have strong oral communication skills, Able to convey and receive verbal & written information, in a clear manner and be sensitive to audiences addressed, Ability to work well in a team environment, Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages, and backgrounds, Must be able to work within deadlines and maintain a positive attitude. High school diploma or GED equivalent, Basic computer skills, Knowledge of proper etiquette. Spanish speaking is a plus!
- FULL-TIME COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR EASTERN KERN COUNTY
The Community Development Account Manager for Eastern Kern County serves the Ridgecrest, Tehachapi, Kern River Valley and Mojave areas. The position requires frequent travel between those areas and Bakersfield, and will have a desk at the Bakersfield headquarters. Specialized software is used to book and monitor blood drives throughout the region to attain expected goals. A self-starting and well organized individual with community connections is a must. Excellent communication skills, effective team work, and ability to attain or exceed established goals is crucial to job success. This position is exempt, and the hours required for effective performance will require night and weekend work. Application materials consist of: an Employment Application (see link below) a cover letter, resume, three references, and a completed Supplemental Questions sheet. They are due on November 27, 2015 by 5 pm to be considered.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans!
All applicants must:
- Be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!