We are accepting applications for:
The Community Development Administrative Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to the Director of Community Development and Account Managers. This is a hourly/non-exempt position working in an office environment. The right candidate must possess:
- The ability to work independently or with limited supervision
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Working knowledge of computer systems and applications suchs as Publisher, Word, Excel, and WordPress
– The ability to multi-task and prioritize both short and long term projects
– The ability to maintain donor confidentiality
– Spanish speaking, reading, and writing are a plus!
Part-Time positions are available for phlebotomist. Some college and/or 2+ years medical background preferred. This position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills. Attention to detail and ability to work a flexible schedule is a must. Training will be provided. Spanish speaking is a plus!
Telerecruiters remind donors when they are eligible to donate again with a goal of scheduling appointments for their next donation. Must have strong oral communication skills, High school diploma or GED equivalent, Able to convey and receive verbal & written information, in a clear manner and be sensitive to audiences addressed, Ability to work well in a team environment, Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and backgrounds, Must be able to work within deadlines and maintain a positive attitude. Basic computer skills, knowledge of proper etiquette. Spanish speaking is a plus!
Position requires flexible hours primarily evenings/nights, some
mornings and weekends. Part-time position will require every other
weekend night shifts. Candidates must have the ability to follow
complex instructions, possess good customer skills, good oral and
written communication skills, a working knowledge of computer
systems and applications and have attention to detail. High school
diploma or GED and a clean driving record are required.
Position requires someone that can work varied hours, primarily afternoon/evenings/nights, some mornings and weekends. Candidates must have the ability to follow complex instructions, good oral and written communication skills, a working knowledge of computer systems and applications and have attention to detail. High school diploma or GED and a clean driving record are required.
- All applicants should be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans.
- Have a clean driving record
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:email@example.com or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!