We are accepting applications for:
- FULL-TIME REGISTERED NURSE
Full time positions are available for Registered Nurses. Our RNs are key members of the staff, providing supervision and leadership for the donor services staff. They must be able to work independently, with limited supervision, problem solve, and make appropriate decisions. We are looking for team-oriented, community service-minded individuals, with strong oral and written communication skills.
- PART-TIME PRODUCT TRANSPORTATION SPECIALIST
Product Transportation Specialist deliver vital blood and blood products, maintain product integrity, ensure excellent customer service, along with other responsibilities. This part-time position requires flexible hours primarily evenings/nights, some mornings and weekends. Candidates must have the ability to follow complex instructions, possess good customer skills, good oral and written communication skills, a working knowledge of computer systems and applications, and have attention to detail. High school diploma or GED and a clean driving record are required.
- PART-TIME BLOOD DONOR PHLEBOTOMISTS
Part-Time positions are available for phlebotomist. Some college and/or 2+ years medical background preferred. This position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills. Attention to detail and ability to work a flexible schedule is a must. Training will be provided. Spanish-speaking is a plus!
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans!
All applicants must:
- Be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!