We are accepting applications for:
- PART-TIME TELERECRUITER
Telerecruiters remind donors when they are eligible to donate again with a goal of scheduling appointments for their next donation. Must have strong oral communication skills, Able to convey and receive verbal & written information, in a clear manner and be sensitive to audiences addressed, Ability to work well in a team environment, Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages, and backgrounds, Must be able to work within deadlines and maintain a positive attitude. High school diploma or GED equivalent, Basic computer skills, Knowledge of proper etiquette. Spanish speaking is a plus!
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans!
All applicants must:
- Be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!