We are accepting applications for:
- PART-TIME PHLEBOTOMIST. Are you ready for a new adventure as part of a great team making a difference every day? We have an immediate opening for a part-time Phlebotomist. The position works as part of a cohesive team working with volunteer donors to collect blood to save lives. All training is provided, and no phlebotomy license is required. The team member we seek will fit well into a positive working environment operating on mobile bus drives throughout Kern County and at our two donor centers. Some college and bi-lingual Spanish skills are a plus. Applicants must be able to:
- Work varied hours including some weekends
- Follow complex instructions
- Communicate well orally and in writing
- Understand computer systems and applications
- Demonstrate attention to detail
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans!
All applicants must:
- Be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Candidates must have a clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:email@example.com or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!