We are accepting applications for:
The Network and Computer Systems Tech is a full-time hourly/non-exempt position which provides information service support for the organization. This position requires completion of high school with 5 years or greater in relevant work experience, or a degree in related field. The right candidate will have:
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software
– Experience with relational databases
– Understanding of phone systems and VolP
– Ability to automate common tasks
– Understand of server virtualization
– Good oral and written communication skills
– Good customer service skills
– Valid California Driver’s License
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize both short and long-term
Position requires flexible hours primarily evenings/nights, some
mornings and weekends. Part-time position will require every other
weekend night shifts. Candidates must have the ability to follow
complex instructions, possess good customer skills, good oral and
written communication skills, a working knowledge of computer systems
and applications and have attention to detail. High school diploma or GED
and a clean driving record are required.
Position requires someone who can work varied hours, primarily afternoon/evenings/nights, some mornings and weekends. Candidates must have the ability to follow complex instructions, good oral and written communication skills, a working knowledge of computer systems and applications and have attention to detail. High school diploma or GED and a clean driving record are required.
Part-Time positions are available for phlebotomist. Some college and/or 2+ years medical background preferred. This position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills. Attention to detail and ability to work a flexible schedule is a must. Training will be provided. Spanish-speaking is a plus!
Telerecruiters remind donors when they are eligible to donate again with a goal of scheduling appointments for their next donation. Must have strong oral communication skills, High school diploma or GED equivalent, Able to convey and receive verbal & written information, in a clear manner and be sensitive to audiences addressed, Ability to work well in a team environment, Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and backgrounds, Must be able to work within deadlines and maintain a positive attitude. Basic computer skills, knowledge of proper etiquette. Spanish-speaking is a plus!
- All applicants should be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans.
- Have a clean driving record
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!