We are accepting applications for:
Full and part time positions are available for Registered Nurses. Our RNs are key members of the staff, providing supervision and leadership for the donor services staff. They must be able to work independently, with limited supervision, problem solve, and make appropriate decisions. We are looking for team-oriented,community service-minded individuals, with strong oral and written communication skills.
Blood Donor Phlebotomists
Part-Time positions are available for phlebotomist. Some college and/or 2+ years medical background preferred. This position requires exceptional customer service and communication skills. Attention to detail and ability to work a flexible schedule is a must. Training will be provided.
community development coordinator (bilingual)
This position will provide clerical and administrative support to the Director of Community Development and Account Managers as assigned. Computer graphic abilities are a must. Additionally, the right person will develop the skills and experience necessary to show increased responsibility for efficient and predictable mobile and fixed site drives, generate sponsorships, and provide accurate, professional public communications in person, on television and radio.
Telerecruiters remind donors when they are eligible to donate again with a goal of scheduling appointments for their next donation. Must have strong oral communication skills, High school diploma or GED equivalent, Able to convey and receive verbal & written information, in a clear manner and be sensitive to audiences addressed, Ability to work well in a team environment, Ability to work effectively with people of diverse cultures, ages and backgrounds, Must be able to work within deadlines and maintain a positive attitude. Basic computer skills, knowledge of proper etiquette. Spanish speaking is a plus!
- All applicants should be available to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- We offer competitive salaries, benefits and excellent retirement plans.
- No phone inquiries accepted.
- Please send resume and application with salary history to the attention of Human Resources Department. Mail to 11515 Bolthouse Dr., Bakersfield, CA 93311 or fax to 661-863-6884.
- You can also e-mail your application to:email@example.com or pick up an application at 5901 Truxtun Avenue or at our Bolthouse location!