Innovative educational materials are available to help teach students about blood and the importance of blood donation.
“My Blood, Your Blood” for K-12 Students
My Blood, Your Blood is the creation of a national team of scientists, physicians and educators. This program teaches K-12 students about the human circulatory system in a fun and interactive way. My Blood, Your Blood will help educate students about blood and how it’s used in the body. The lesson package includes:
- web site with resource links – click here to visit the site
- video for elementary level instruction
- video for secondary level instruction
- coloring books
- teacher’s guide with lesson plans
- strategies and classroom-ready handouts.