Houchin Community Blood Bank is looking for a part-time Donor Recruiter to work as part of our donor recruitment team. This person will be part of a team working to achieve group goals. Flexible hours including some weekends are required. Training in HemaConnect software will also be provided.
The primary duties of the Donor Recruiter are:
- Work with other team members to ensure recruitment efforts are coordinated and goals are met
- Use HemaConnect software competently to perform all tele-recruiting tasks, including recruiting donors and scheduling appointments
- Perform other recruitment activities as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work within deadlines and maintain a positive attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current State of California driver’s license
- Ability to gain expertise in HemaConnect (donor recruitment) software
- Ability to assess and utilize all reports as they pertain to donor recruitment, retention, and products produced.