We are looking for team players to join our Donor Services Department who genuinely enjoy people and can accomplish our mission through a respectful, constructive and collaborative style. The ideal candidate must be available to work flexible hours (including weekends) at our fixed sites and on mobile blood drives.
Some of the primary duties would be to register, interview, qualify potential donors as well as perform venipuncture and collect blood products following all applicable regulatory guidelines and standard operating procedures while delivering excellent customer service to all our donors.
- Valid driver license
- Insured on an automobile policy and eligible for insurability under HCBB’s insurance provider
- High school diploma
- Previous experience in a medical environment is preferred
- Strong attention to details
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to perform donor care and intervention
- Ability to work a flexible, changing schedule, including weekends. Note: We do not have a consistent schedule. The schedules are wide-ranging and will include early morning to late evening shifts with Saturdays and Sundays in rotation.